Wednesday, September 07, 2005

t's b-day celebration

my quarter century was celebrated a week early with the girls since i'll be in greece with j for the actual day. what did we do? well, what's a bday celebration for t without scrumptious food, lots of booze, and silly shenanigans?! sooo, we brunched at the rotunda, shopped in union square, snacked at the ferry building, dined at e&o trading co, drank and danced at butter and the holy cow, and collapsed in our room at the hotel palomar in the wee hours (imagine the pillow fights 5 drunk girls can get into . . .well, i'll let b and j tell that story!)


the b d a y girl in full regalia


j and d working the boa . . .and each other!


yes, i sported my miss chinatown drag queen gear out in public . .in union square of all places !! on the upside, a big group of cute college boys wished me a happy b-day!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:35 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Uh, I removed that first comment because it was so full of vitriol and hate speech. It's not because I'm dumb and accidentally deleted it. No, that's not the case at all. Anyway, here is my original response to your blog entry.

I am really offended that you valued the boorish greetings from some drunk boys over my poignant rendition of "Happy Birthday" accompanied by a lovely homeless companion.

Really, really offended.

And hurt.

This, of course, won't stop me from doing the same thing next year on your birthday. My friend and I are working on a smashing medley that'll knock your socks off. Just you wait.

3:40 PM  
Blogger t t said...

a "smashing medley," huh? well, given that you were regaling me with a dozen creative euphemisms for masturbation several minutes ago, i am deeply afraid of what type of freaky performance art you and your "friend" will be putting on for my 26th b-day ;P

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home