Saturday, September 24, 2005

M Goes Wild

Things got a little out of hand when we went up to San Francisco to celebrate T's birthday a few weekends ago. It all started innocently enough. Like any true friends, we wanted T to look her best, and her outfit... well, frankly, it needed a little help. Luckily, we had thoughtfully brought the appropriate birthday accessories for her to wear.

After a day of shopping in Union Square, we settled into our room at the Hotel Palomar for a relaxing nap before dinner. Or so I was falsely led to believe.





Resident seductress and all-around vamp, M, had other plans. After luring me into bed, she leapt on me like a wolf on a young, defenseless, tender, innocent, charming (you get the idea) lamb. I was utterly helpless to resist her considerable charms.


Even though she ruthlessly overpowered me, her prowess as a lover was so overwhelming that rather than experiencing shock and violation, she left me sated and content. I couldn't help but luxuriate in the magnificence of her presence.



Wracked with guilt at having deflowered such a tender and delicate blossom as myself, M was unable to face herself. In an attempt to obliterate the memory of her cruel (and yet oh so passionate) act, she proceeded to get smashingly drunk during dinner at the E&O Trading Company. Ahhh, but I will always have the sweet, sweet memories (and now, an incriminating blog entry).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home